Learn to manage ERP systems in just eight months.
Among the greatest challenges and expenditures in business today is integrating a company’s critical corporate functions into a single enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system.
As organizations increasingly turn to this technology to improve efficiency and sharpen their competitive edge, the need grows for employees skilled in ERP implementation and upgrades.
- ERP expected to grow to a $49.5 billion global industry by 20241
- $68,788 average annual salary for an ERP Application Analyst2
- 92% of the Forbes Global 2000 use SAP software and are in need of professionals with a deep ERP skill set3
Whether you’re seeking your first job in ERP, building new skills for a promotion, or moving into ERP consulting, the Enterprise Resource Planning certificate is for you.
ERP skills are in demand across industries, including finance, human resources, information technology, manufacturing, marketing, sales, and more.
ERP Application Analyst:
In this role, you would be responsible for ensuring the proper integration of a client or server’s ERP application.4 You may also collect and analyze data in order to troubleshoot and strategize ERP solutions.2
As an ERP Consultant, you would advise your clients on ERP systems, transitioning old platforms to new, ensuring software runs smoothly, training staff to use the systems, and working side by side with technical teams.5
Additional roles for Enterprise Resource Planning certificate graduates include:
- Application Architect
- Director of ERP Development
- ERP Architect
- ERP Consultant
- ERP Operations Director
- ERP Trainer
- Junior ERP Solutions Architect
- Project Manager
- Senior Director of ERP Implementation
Request More Information
Whether you’re curious about The University of Scranton’s application process, admissions requirements, tuition and financial aid or specific program details, we’re here to help.
Fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Applicable Skills: Set Yourself Apart From the Competition
When you complete this certificate program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the configuration, utilization, and strategic application of ERP software across a range of business functions.
- Apply your knowledge of ERP systems in any software environment.
- Employ your managerial and technical skill sets.
- Be eligible to enroll in an online SAP certification course and take the appropriate exam.
Scranton Career Support
Whether you’re just starting out or advancing in your field, the Gerard R. Roche Center for Career Development is here to support you.
Both before and after you graduate, our experienced advisors can help you build your career and find opportunities that suit your unique skills and talents.
Let’s work together to ensure your success. We can’t wait to get to know you.
Join a network of more than 45,000 accomplished Scranton alumni, who live across the nation and in more than 20 countries around the world.
Take advantage of Firsthand (formerly Vault), a comprehensive resource for all career planning purposes.
Receive help with your résumé, cover letter, or online profile, and practice meeting with potential employers using Big Interview, an online interview preparation tool.
Get exclusive access to Handshake, our online recruiting platform, and connect with new jobs, career fairs, recruitment activities, skill-building workshops, and more.
- Market Watch. (2019 February 18). Press Release: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Market is Projected to Cross US$ 49.50 Billion By 2024. Retrieved November 21, 2019, from https://www.marketwatch.com/
- PayScale. (2019). Average ERP Analyst Salary. Retrieved November 21, 2019, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=ERP_Analyst/Salary
- SAP. (2019). SAP Corporate Fact Sheet. Retrieved November 21, 2019, from https://www.sap.com/documents/2017/04/4666ecdd-b67c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html
- Business Research Guide. (2019). What Does an ERP Analyst Do? Retrieved November 21, 2019, from https://www.businessresearchguide.com/faq/what-does-an-erp-analyst-do/
- Glassdoor (2019 December 15). ERP Consultant Salaries. Retrieved January 8, 2020, from https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/erp-consultant-salary-SRCH_KO0,14.htm