Develop Top-Notch Business Analytics Skills
Learn More Today
Complete the form to get additional information about this program.
Whether you’re striving to enter the business field for the first time or are seeking advanced analytics skills to apply in your current role, the online business analytics certificate and degree programs from The University of Scranton will help you succeed as an innovative leader. When you graduate, you’ll be able to inform business decisions in nearly any industry using the strategic analysis of data.
Graduate with the confidence and practical training to excel as a business analyst and data expert with one of Scranton’s online business analytics programs. As you study with industry experts, you will learn to identify which problem-solving analytics techniques are the most likely to drive business growth. You’ll also get to engage with the latest data examination programs and prepare to use descriptive, prescriptive and predictive business analytics.
An online business analytics graduate program can boost your future, no matter your ideal career. Build a comprehensive foundation in the field with a graduate certificate in business analytics, or investigate our online Master of Science in Business Analytics to advance in your role and secure a management position. You might choose the MBA with a Business Analytics specialization to enhance your executive business potential, while a Master of Accountancy: Accounting Analytics specialization can steer your career path toward financial and managerial accounting. Enter rapidly-growing careers in healthcare analytics with Scranton’s master’s degree in health informatics: data analytics specialization.
Online Business Analytics Programs at Several Levels
8 months Duration
- GRE/GMAT Not Required
- Includes two foundational courses and two electives
- Practice technical analytics skills
- Work one-on-one with expert faculty
The online Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics from The University of Scranton delivers the advanced analytics knowledge and technical skills you need for a variety of in-demand business careers, all in a flexible, short-form certificate program.Read More
18 months Duration
- Learn programming languages and software management
- No GRE/GMAT is required for admission
- Includes three elective courses to align with your goals
Through the online M.S. in Business Analytics, you’ll gain a direct understanding of how to enhance business processes with data-driven, informed insights. The courses you’ll explore in the business analytics master’s program have been composed by faculty with extensive experience in improving organizational, managerial and industrial business procedures.Read More
12 months Duration
- Ranked No. 1 accounting program 2019 by Best Colleges
- Bridge option — accounting bachelor’s degree not required
- Harness new leaps in data gathering and information processing
Go beyond the core Master of Accountancy curriculum and gain advanced analytical and computing skills to support financial and managerial accounting. Through five courses, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of business trends while learning to create financial reports based on reliable data and use accounting systems to their fullest.Read More
2 years Duration
- No GRE or GMAT scores required
- Accredited by AACSB
- Learn to apply the Triple Bottom Line theory — an emphasis on sustainable development
Transform big data into winning business strategy with an MBA specializing in Business Analytics. Topics of study include data mining, data visualization, statistical modeling and predictive analytics. You’ll also graduate with skills in business simulation and forecasting, project management, inventory assessment, financial planning and revenue management.Read More
2.5 years Duration
- Transfer up to 6 Credits
- No GMAT or GRE scores required
- 3 start dates per year
Prepare to mine data for healthcare solutions with The University of Scranton’s online master’s degree in Health Informatics. The optional Data Analytics specialization offers skills for careers where you connect the dots within big data to help bolster patient care across populations. You’ll engage in an education that matches the quality of similar analytics courses but led by the expert faculty found only at The University of Scranton. This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).Read More
Career Outlook for Business Analytics Graduates
Business and financial occupations are growing alongside the world’s burgeoning economy. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), business and financial job openings will add over 750,800 new jobs from 2020–2030.1 Qualified business analytics professionals will be needed to help businesses and organizations maximize the efficiency of their operations. Some of the top-paying business analytics careers are analysts.
Management Analysts $87,660 per year2
Operations Research Analysts $86,200 per year3
Market Research Analysts $65,810 per year4
The University of Scranton is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Scranton’s Kania Business School is accredited by AACSB International, a distinction received by only 5% of business schools worldwide.
- Our online Master of Health Administration was one of the first online programs accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME).
- The M.S. in Health Informatics and the specialization in Data Analytics is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
While both online and on-campus programs offer the same quality rigor and instruction, online programs are typically ideal for full-time working professionals due to the maximum flexibility they offer. Online students can study where and when it’s best for them instead of traveling to campus to complete courses in person. This flexibility allows them to balance their obligations with schoolwork and achieve their ultimate goals.
Yes, The University of Scranton is a participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Business and Financial Occupations. Accessed on Jan. 18, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/home.htm.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Business and Financial Management Analysts. Accessed on Jan. 18, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/OOH/business-and-financial/management-analysts.htm.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Operations Research Analysts. Accessed on Jan. 18, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/math/operations-research-analysts.htm.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Market Research Analysts. Accessed on Jan. 18, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/OOH/business-and-financial/market-research-analysts.htm.