Online Enterprise Resource Planning Certificate
Work directly with the world’s leading ERP software.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to get additional information about this program.
- Duration 8 months
- Cost per Credit $965
- Credit Hours 12
- Advance your career with a fully online certificate program
- ERP skills are in demand across industries
- No previous work experience is required
- No application fee
- ERP expected to grow to a $49.5 billion global industry by 20241
Less Than a Year to SAP Certification
Companies need ERP professionals who understand how to use industry management systems to take the processes and data from an entire organization and integrate them into a unified system.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems help organizations of all sizes manage day-to-day activities and are now essential to customer relations, finance, procurement and other core business functions.
In this online ERP graduate certificate program, you’ll work hands-on with software from SAP — the world’s largest business software company — while enhancing your managerial skills.
In just eight months, you’ll learn how to apply the latest technology in a business context, integrate business strategy and processes and put information technology theory into practice.
The online Enterprise Resource Planning certificate is offered by the Kania School of Management, which has a long-standing partnership with SAP and is accredited by AACSB International, the highest designation possible for a business school.
You’ll complete this certificate ready to enroll in SAP E-Academy’s online SAP Certification Course at a discounted price, then take the SAP Certification Exam!
Gain Market-Relevant Skills for a Career in ERP
By 2024, ERP is expected to grow into a $49.5 billion global industry.1 Organizations are increasingly turning to this technology to improve efficiency and sharpen their competitive edge.
A career path for an ERP professional may be in finance, human resources, information technology, manufacturing, marketing, sales or a number of other exciting industries. An average salary for an ERP Analyst is $66,806 a year.2Career Outlook
Experience ERP Through Hands-On Online Courses
Through this AACSB-accredited online certificate program, you’ll develop a deep understanding of ERP and the skills to thrive in an in-demand career path in just eight months. Two core courses and two electives give you an in-depth look at production planning and control, customer relationships, financial management and more.Curriculum
Program Outcomes: Graduate Ready to Pursue ERP Certification
You’ll complete this online certificate program ready to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the configuration, utilization, and strategic application of ERP software across a wide range of business functions
- Employ your knowledge of ERP systems in any software environment
- Apply your managerial and technical skill sets
- Be eligible to enroll in an online SAP certification course and take the appropriate exam
To apply for the online Enterprise Resource Planning Certificate from The University of Scranton, you’ll need:
- Completed application
- 3.0 minimum undergraduate GPA
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- 3 letters of reference, from someone with whom the applicant has an academic or professional relationship
The Enterprise Resource Planning Certificate program at Scranton consists of 12–18 credit hours and costs $965 per credit hour.
We strive to provide you with an affordable, high-quality education. That’s why we’re ranked a Best Value School, Regional Universities North, by U.S. News & World Report for 2022.3See Tuition
Faculty: Learn From AACSB-Accredited Experts
All faculty members in the Kania School of Management are part of an elite group of institutions verified by AACSB International, the highest designation possible for a business school. They are skilled in creating dynamic learning environments that help students succeed through highly specialized courses.Faculty at Scranton
Earn a degree without interrupting your career. You’ll be part of an online learning community led by a diverse and expert faculty. Online programs reflect the same rigorous standards as our on-campus programs.Scranton Online
Financial aid options are available to help you pay for your education. A personal financial aid counselor will assist you in identifying and taking full advantage of all opportunities.Financial Aid Details
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question we don’t cover here, request more information or call 866-373-9547.
You can complete the program in 8 months if there are no required prerequisites to take. To see the curriculum, view our courses page.
Tuition for the online Enterprise Resource Planning Certificate is $11,580–$17,370. You need to complete 12–18 credits at $965 each depending there are no required prerequisites to take. You can review the tuition costs for this program here.
You’ll complete 12-18 credits to earn the certificate. You can review the courses and find out how many you’ll need to complete now.
To apply for the program, you must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, along with a minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA. You must also submit your official transcripts, professional resume, and three letters of recommendation. You can learn more about our admissions requirements here.
The University of Scranton has three start dates throughout the year. To find out the next start date, call 866-373-9547 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Market Watch. (2019 February 18). Press Release: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Market is Projected to Cross US$ 49.50 Billion By 2024. Retrieved November 21, 2019, from https://www.marketwatch.com/
- PayScale. (13 Dec. 2021). Average ERP Analyst Salary. Retrieved 7 Feb. 2019, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=ERP_Analyst/Salary
- U.S. News & World Report (2022). The University of Scranton Rankings. Retrieved Feb. 3, 2022, from https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/university-of-scranton-3384/overall-rankings