Work directly with the world’s leading ERP software.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to get additional information about this program.
- Duration 8 months
- Cost per Credit $965
- Credit Hours 12
Less Than a Year to SAP Certification
Companies need ERP professionals who understand how to use industry management systems to take the processes and data from an entire organization and integrate them into a unified system.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems help organizations of all sizes manage day-to-day activities and are now essential to customer relations, finance, procurement and other core business functions.
In this online ERP graduate certificate program, you’ll work hands-on with software from SAP — the world’s largest business software company — while enhancing your managerial skills.
In just eight months, you’ll learn how to apply the latest technology in a business context, integrate business strategy and processes and put information technology theory into practice.
The online Enterprise Resource Planning certificate is offered by the Kania School of Management, which has a long-standing partnership with SAP and is accredited by AACSB International, the highest designation possible for a business school.
You’ll complete this certificate ready to enroll in SAP E-Academy’s online SAP Certification Course at a discounted price, then take the SAP Certification Exam!
Gain Market-Relevant Skills for a Career in ERP
By 2024, ERP is expected to grow into a $49.5 billion global industry.1 Organizations are increasingly turning to this technology to improve efficiency and sharpen their competitive edge.
A career path for an ERP professional may be in finance, human resources, information technology, manufacturing, marketing, sales or a number of other exciting industries. An average salary for an ERP Analyst is $66,806 a year.2Career Outlook
Experience ERP Through Hands-On Online Courses
Through this AACSB-accredited online certificate program, you’ll develop a deep understanding of ERP and the skills to thrive in an in-demand career path in just eight months. Two core courses and two electives give you an in-depth look at production planning and control, customer relationships, financial management and more.Curriculum
Program Outcomes: Graduate Ready to Pursue ERP Certification
You’ll complete this online certificate program ready to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in the configuration, utilization, and strategic application of ERP software across a wide range of business functions
- Employ your knowledge of ERP systems in any software environment
- Apply your managerial and technical skill sets
- Be eligible to enroll in an online SAP certification course and take the appropriate exam
To apply for the online Enterprise Resource Planning Certificate from The University of Scranton, you’ll need:
- Completed application
- 3.0 minimum undergraduate GPA
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- 3 letters of reference, from someone with whom the applicant has an academic or professional relationship
The Enterprise Resource Planning Certificate program at Scranton consists of 12–18 credit hours and costs $965 per credit hour.
We strive to provide you with an affordable, high-quality education. That’s why we’re ranked a Best Value School, Regional Universities North, by U.S. News & World Report for 2022.3See Tuition
Faculty: Learn From AACSB-Accredited Experts
All faculty members in the Kania School of Management are part of an elite group of institutions verified by AACSB International, the highest designation possible for a business school. They are skilled in creating dynamic learning environments that help students succeed through highly specialized courses.Faculty at Scranton
Earn a degree without interrupting your career. You’ll be part of an online learning community led by a diverse and expert faculty. Online programs reflect the same rigorous standards as our on-campus programs.Scranton Online
Financial aid options are available to help you pay for your education. A personal financial aid counselor will assist you in identifying and taking full advantage of all opportunities.Financial Aid Details
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question we don’t cover here, request more information or call 866-373-9547.
Tuition for the online Enterprise Resource Planning Certificate is $11,580–$17,370. You need to complete 12–18 credits at $965 each depending there are no required prerequisites to take. You can review the tuition costs for this program here.
You’ll complete 12-18 credits to earn the certificate. You can review the courses and find out how many you’ll need to complete now.
To apply for the program, you must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, along with a minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA. You must also submit your official transcripts, professional resume, and three letters of recommendation. You can learn more about our admissions requirements here.
- Market Watch. (2019 February 18). Press Release: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Market is Projected to Cross US$ 49.50 Billion By 2024. Retrieved November 21, 2019, from https://www.marketwatch.com/
- PayScale. (13 Dec. 2021). Average ERP Analyst Salary. Retrieved 7 Feb. 2019, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=ERP_Analyst/Salary
- U.S. News & World Report (2022). The University of Scranton Rankings. Retrieved Feb. 3, 2022, from https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/university-of-scranton-3384/overall-rankings