Earn an AACSB-accredited analytics masters.
- Ranked a top-10 master’s university in the North by U.S. News & World Report
- Flexible format — 100% online coursework
- No application fee
- High job growth potential — expected 14% increase by 2028
In The University of Scranton’s online Master’s in Business Analytics program, you’ll engage with innovative data examination tools that prepare you to use descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analytics.
As you progress through the program, you will learn to identify the data-backed solutions that drive business growth.
What Makes Us Unique?
Hands-On Software Training. You will gain a mastery of programming languages such as Python, R, and software like Tableau. Graduate with the confidence and practical training to excel as a business analyst and data expert.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to get additional information about this program.
Enhance Your Career through Data-Backed Solutions
With the analytical tools you’ll gain from the online Master’s in Business Analytics program, you will be able to help businesses improve their operations and achieve their goals. The program will help you master a variety of analytical methodologies, and gain a comprehensive understanding of data-driven business solutions.
As you move through the program, you will also gain hands-on experience with in-demand programming languages and software tools including Python, R, and Tableau. As a result, you will be prepared to communicate your data-backed recommendations clearly to non-technical audiences.
Career Outlook: Join an Expanding Field of Business Leaders
The future is bright for those with an online Master’s in Business Analytics. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, those in business analytics careers earn an average salary of $85,2601. From 2018-2028, the number of these positions is expected to increase at a much faster rate than average at 14%. With an online Business Analytics Master’s degree you will gain an advantage as you move into the job market or look for career advancement opportunities. As the field continues to expand, you will gain access to a variety of career opportunities across an array of industries.Career Outlook
Curriculum: Practical Tools to Help Businesses Grow
The core courses in the online MS in Business Analytics cover essential practices that will prepare you to enter and advance in the field. In addition to business analytics fundamentals, you will gain expertise in core topics covering data mining, database management, and business intelligence.
The business analytics courses in the curriculum will prompt you to approach different programming languages and software management tools to assist in your data compilation and analysis. With subjects spanning data visualization, business forecasting models, and applied business statistics, to name only a few, you will develop a unique skillset that enables you to communicate your findings.Curriculum
The online MS in Business Analytics will empower you to energize businesses through data-backed solutions. As a result, you can expect to:
- Analyze ineffective business practices.
- Formulate and present informed proposals to improve business processes.
- Develop a principled foundation on the business applications of Big Data, Internet of things, and artificial intelligence.
- Employ descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analytical tools in problem-solving scenarios.
- Communicate data-driven solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Apply appropriate technologies to gather and analyze data relevant to managerial decision-making.
To apply for the online Master’s in Business Analytics, you’ll need:
- Completed application
- 3.0 minimum undergraduate GPA
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Personal statement
- Three recommendation letters from academic or professional references
- Students from non-English speaking countries are required to verify proficiency in English through one of the following methods: TOEFL, IELTS, or STEP
- Academic transcripts from all schools attended
- Students without business knowledge in statistics, management science, and information systems may need to take extra 1-credit foundational courses (i.e., the foundation modules MBA 501A, MBA 501B and MBA 501C)
As one of the one of the Best Value School, Regional Universities North, by U.S. News & World Report for 2020, the tuition for the online Master’s in Business Analytics is $965 per credit hour. The total tuition for the program is estimated to be $28,950.See Tuition
Faculty: The Kania School’s Team of Specialized Experts
The University of Scranton’s online MS in Business Analytics features a faculty with a breadth of experience in improving organizational and managerial processes. Learn from faculty dedicated to equipping you with the necessary analytical tools to push your career to the next level.Faculty at Scranton
Earn a degree without interrupting your career. You’ll be part of an online learning community led by a diverse and expert faculty. Online programs reflect the same rigorous standards as our on-campus programs.Scranton Online
Financial aid options are available to help you pay for your education. A personal financial aid counselor will assist you in identifying and taking full advantage of all opportunities.Financial Aid Details
- Bureau of Labor Statistics. Management Analysts. Accessed on May 29, 2020 from https://www.bls.gov/OOH/business-and-financial/management-analysts.htm