Gain In-Demand Analysis Skills for the Growing Business World
12 total credits
Complete in 8 months
100% online, flexible
GRE/GMAT not required
Whether you’re striving to enter the field of business for the first time or are seeking advanced analysis skills to apply in your current career, the online Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics can help you achieve your professional goals.
Learn More Today
Content here will be a reusable block.
Expert Analytics Knowledge for Advanced Careers
Computer and Information Research Scientist $126,830
median annual salary1
Management Analyst $87,660 median annual salary2
Market Research Analyst $65,810 median annual salary3
Operations Research Analyst $86,200 median annual salary4
Drive Your Company to the Future with In-Demand Skills
The online Business Analytics Certificate from The University of Scranton delivers the foundational analytics and technical skills necessary to compete for diverse, rewarding business careers. Regardless of what you studied in your undergraduate degree, this certificate program can set you on the path towards establishing a new career or advancing your current role with an in-demand set of analytics skills.
Computer and Information Research Scientist:
Computer and information research scientists determine the technical needs and concerns of businesses and develop solutions through technology. They ensure the technologies and software used by a business are efficiently meeting demands, and develop updates and system changes when necessary.
Operations Research Analyst
Operations research analysts support businesses by detecting opportunities for improvement for both employees and customers. These professionals collect and analyze data to determine the best decisions when it comes to providing better benefits to employees and attracting new customers.
Scranton Career Support
Whether you’re just starting out or advancing in your field, the Gerard R. Roche Center for Career Development is here to support you.
Both before and after you graduate, our experienced advisors can help you build your career and find opportunities that suit your unique skills and talents.
Let’s work together to ensure your success. We can’t wait to get to know you.
Join a network of more than 45,000 accomplished Scranton alumni, who live across the nation and in more than 20 countries around the world.
Take advantage of Firsthand (formerly Vault), a comprehensive resource for all career planning purposes.
Receive help with your résumé, cover letter, or online profile, and practice meeting with potential employers using Big Interview, an online interview preparation tool.
Get exclusive access to Handshake, our online recruiting platform, and connect with new jobs, career fairs, recruitment activities, skill-building workshops, and more.
Program Outcomes: Skills to Compete in Any Business
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- Effective methods for synthesizing and analyzing data to inform business decisions
- Proper utilization of descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analytics approaches to resolve business issues
- Use of diverse programming languages
- Analysis tools, technologies, and approaches to effectively solve problems in diverse business environments
Skills You’ll Gain
- Tableau/data management systems
- Business forecasting
- Data visualization
- Professional communication
- Organizational management
- Effective problem-solving
- Data analysis
Request More Information
Whether you’re curious about The University of Scranton’s application process, admissions requirements, tuition and financial aid or specific program details, we’re here to help.
Fill out this form, and we’ll be in touch shortly.
- Computer and Information Research Scientists. May 14, 2021. Retrieved on Aug. 1, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/computer-and-information-research-scientists.htm
- Management Analysts. June 2, 2021. Retrieved on Aug. 1, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/management-analysts.htm
- Market Research Analysts. June 2, 2021. Retrieved on Aug. 1, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/market-research-analysts.htm
- Operations Research Analysts. April 9, 2021. Retrieved Aug. 1, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/math/operations-research-analysts.htm