Succeed in an information and technology-intensive field. The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management offers the analytical and problem-solving skills needed to master the wide-ranging responsibilities and tasks in operations management, with courses focusing on:
- Supply chain strategy and management
- Production planning and control
- Network design and integration with a unique emphasis on quality management
Throughout the program, students are prepared with supply chain activities and strategies to manage the movement of raw materials, inventory and finished goods from point-of-origin to point-of-consumption. Additionally, students master:
- Organization profitability and performance management
- Supply chain techniques overseeing quality, suppliers, procurement, outsourcing and customer relationships
- Understanding of design, operations and control of supply chains in the global context
- Application and special emphasis on quality management through an integrated system of tools, techniques and training
Global Growth Fuels Supply Chain Opportunities
Obtain an in-demand skill set. As the global marketplace continues to expand, supply chain management professionals are increasingly becoming a critical part of their organization’s strategic management teams. In fast-paced and technology-infused environments, additional education and credentials can be immediately applied in current roles and to advance your career.
Credits Earned in Graduate Supply Chain Management Certificate May Be Applied Toward MBA
Students who complete their Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management may apply their earned credits toward an MBA.
Related Degree Programs
- Online MBA – General
- Online MBA – Specialization in Enterprise Resource Planning
- Online MBA – Specialization Operations Management
- Online Certificate – Enterprise Resource Planning
Learn more about Supply Chain Management at The University of Scranton by speaking with a Program Manager at (866) 373.9547 or request more information.
Supply Chain Management
Program Level - Post baccalaureate certificate
Program Length - 1 year
How much will this program cost me?*
Tuition and fees: $11,280
Books and supplies: $1,000
On-campus room & board: not offered
What other costs are there for this program?
For further program cost information click here.
*The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 1 year to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2013-2014, %* finished in 1 year.
*Less than 10 students completed this program in 2013-14. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job placement rate for students who completed this program in 2013-2014 is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans.
Federal loans: *
Private education loans: *
Institutional financing plan: *
* Less than 10 graduates received loans. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the loan recipients.