Our online Master of Science in Human Resources program offers a curriculum that integrates the most up-to-date research and incorporates human resource best practices to illustrate how HR professionals achieve organizational goals. Through our fully online program, you can earn a degree from a highly ranked, accredited university without interrupting your career.
Our program will equip you with the cutting-edge, strategic human resource knowledge and skills that organizations need to succeed in today’s turbulent economy. Whether you are already working in the field or are interested in joining it, The University of Scranton’s MS in Human Resources will help you take a leading role on the human side of business.
A Cutting-Edge Curriculum
Coursework is designed to teach you how to:
- Make More Effective Decisions
- Improve Organizational Performance
- Successfully Manage Collective Bargaining Negotiations
- Develop an Effective Rewards System
- Devise and Implement a Strategic Plan
The curriculum of our MS in Human Resources program was developed and is regularly updated using the most current human resources body of knowledge as our guide. It is also guided by strategic human resource knowledge and skills that organizations need to succeed in today’s turbulent economy by focusing on The University of Scranton’s own 5 Essentials Every Human Resource Leader Should Have:
- Never Stop Learning
- Communicate Effectively
- Practice Values-Based and Ethical Behavior
- Think Strategically and Act Accordingly
- Mind Your Metrics
View the full 5 Essentials Every Human Resource Leader Should Have.
Features of Our Online MS in Human Resources
- The rigor of a conventional campus program offered in the Jesuit liberal arts tradition
- An esteemed faculty who are experts in their fields and who make themselves available for coaching and mentoring
- Networking opportunities
To learn more about how you can benefit from an online Master of Science in Human Resources from The University of Scranton, request more information or call us at (866) 373-9547.