Increase Your Earning. Ensure Success and Sustainability.
Today’s companies need financial experts who also understand the bigger picture. With The University of Scranton MBA with specialization in Finance, you’ll gain this unique perspective — a comprehensive, graduate-level education in business, with focused study in finance.
You’ll develop a solid foundation in understanding all functional areas of business and grasp how they work together to deliver maximum performance for the organization. On top of that, you’ll obtain the in-depth, advanced knowledge needed to lead the financial arm of your business, preparing you for success in a wide variety of financial careers.
- Financial Management
- Financial Institutions
- Advanced Financial Management
- Investment Analysis
- International Finance
- Derivative Securities
- Portfolio Theory
- Treasury Management
Learn more about courses in the online MBA curriculum.
Make an Impact
After graduating with your MBA with specialization in Finance, you’ll be ready to step into new roles in your career, making a bigger difference and creating lasting change in organizations. Be prepared for:
- Higher earning potential — raise your salary and create an executive-level career path
- New and advanced career opportunities
- Increases in responsibility, confidence, and your ability to lead at the highest level
- Specific skills that help you evaluate an organization’s financial health, manage financial risk, and see the larger financial picture — as well as how it integrates with other functional business areas
For more information about jobs and opportunities you can pursue after graduation, please visit the career outlook page.
An Ethical Foundation
One of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States, The University of Scranton cultivates an educational environment shaped by Jesuit values of ethics and social responsibility. We are committed to providing an exceptional education that prepares our students to meet the challenges and opportunities of today’s society.
The Kania School of Management within the Business School is one of the few institutions to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. The AACSB accreditation is globally indicative of esteemed prestige among business schools.
In fact, The University of Scranton is among the elite five percent of business-degree-granting institutions worldwide to have earned this accreditation.
For students seeking the finest education, and companies seeking high-caliber talent, AACSB International accreditation is one of the most important affirmations of the right choice of business school.
To complete your admissions process, you’ll need to submit:
- An application
- 3 letters of reference
- A statement of intent
- Your resume
- Case study (topic provided by your Program Manager during the application process)
- Academic transcripts from all schools attended
- Students from non-English speaking countries are required to verify proficiency in English through one of the following methods: TOEFL, IELTS, or STEP
Enrollment in the Finance MBA program will provide skills and qualifications required for career advancement and to pursue meaningful leadership roles. An advanced degree is a vehicle for both personal and professional enhancement and for enacting positive change within an organization.
Discover how The University of Scranton online MBA with specialization in Finance can make a difference in your life. Request more information or speak with one of our Program Managers at 866-373-9547.