An MBA is a valuable asset in any type of business. Managers need to know their employees possess all the skills the workday demands. The University of Scranton ensures its graduates are ready to succeed in their chosen fields.
The University of Scranton's MBA program is an ideal fit for motivated students looking to advance professionally in their careers or to become more efficient and productive within their existing careers. By earning their MBA, students will grow as respected leaders and will learn skills essential for making ethical and socially responsible business decisions. Additionally, they will cultivate a thirst for learning and continual development and advancement.
The University of Scranton's MBA was named a top 100 program in the nation in a U.S. News & World Report list of "Best Online MBA Program."
MBA graduates have an advantage in the job market with many getting job offers right after graduation. The University of Scranton's MBA program focuses on real-world leadership, combining traditional methods of ethics and social responsibility while employing cutting-edge technology. This approach gives graduates an even greater advantage in the job market as shown in the results of our 2015 Graduate Survey.
Average Salaries of The University of Scranton's MBA Class of 2015
Enterprise Resource Planning
Health Care Management
Learn more about the career opportunities for your specialization:
- MBA - Accounting
- MBA - Business Analytics
- MBA - Enterprise Resource Planning
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Operations Management
Discover how The University of Scranton online Master of Business Administration (MBA) can make a difference in your life. Request more information or speak with one of our Program Managers at 866-373-9547.
We also offer these career-related resources exclusively to our students:
The Gerard R. Roche Center for Career Development helps students with career decisions that are consistent with their unique talents and aspirations. The center is in constant conversation with recruitment partners and focuses on two different areas for student success: preparation and opportunities.
The team of professional counselors work directly with students to provide individual and group counseling services (in person, Skype, or via phone). Students can receive assistance with resume writing, interviewing, and job search techniques. Students and alumni can access job postings by employers looking to hire Scranton alumni. Other resources include:
- The Vault: A comprehensive online resource library for industry and employer research, rankings, internships, and job postings. Most popular - their guidebooks! Students can download the books free!
- Big Interview: An online mock interview tool allows students to practice their interview skills at any time. Students have access to a database of questions with feedback provided by a contact in their network (alum, colleague or career counselor). This also helps students feel more comfortable in the virtual interview environment.
- Handshake: This tool can help you make the most of your future career choices. Handshake allows students to interact with the over 5,000 employers connected with The University of Scranton. Handshake is your hub for finding jobs, internships, career-related events and content tailored to fit your needs and interests!
Students and alumni may contact the Center for Career Development directly at (570) 941-7640 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The University of Scranton Office of Career Services. Post-graduation activities for the Graduate School Class of 2015. Accessed on June 9, 2016, from http://www.scranton.edu/studentlife/studentaffairs/careers/sub-pages/followup-surveys/2015GSSurvey.pdf
- The University of Scranton Office of Career Services. Post-graduation activities for the Graduate School Class of 2014. Accessed on June 9, 2016, from http://www.scranton.edu/studentlife/studentaffairs/careers/sub-pages/followup-surveys/2014GSSurvey.pdf