An MBA is a valuable asset in any type of business. Managers need to know their employees possess all the skills the workday demands. The University of Scranton ensures its graduates are ready to succeed in their chosen fields.
The University of Scranton's MBA program is an ideal fit for motivated students looking to advance professionally in their careers or to become more efficient and productive within their existing careers. By earning their MBA, students will grow as respected leaders and will learn skills essential for making ethical and socially responsible business decisions. Additionally, they will cultivate a thirst for learning and continual development and advancement.
The University of Scranton's MBA was named a top 100 program in the nation in a U.S. News & World Report list of "Best Online MBA Program."
MBA graduates have an advantage in the job market with many getting job offers right after graduation. The University of Scranton's MBA program focuses on real-world leadership, combining traditional methods of ethics and social responsibility while employing cutting-edge technology. This approach gives graduates an even greater advantage in the job market as shown in the results of our 2015 Graduate Survey.
Average Salaries of The University of Scranton's MBA Class of 2015
Enterprise Resource Planning
Health Care Management
Learn more about the career opportunities for your specialization:
- MBA - Accounting
- MBA - Business Analytics
- MBA - Enterprise Resource Planning
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- MBA - International Business
- MBA - Operations Management
In order to prepare you for success, we also offer a wide variety of supplements exclusively to our students, including:
- The Vault: An online resource library for industry research, rankings, internships, and job postings. Most popular — their guidebooks! Students (and faculty) can download the books for free!
- Big Interview: An online mock interview tool. We are seeing a trend of online/virtual interviews and this can help students practice questions (of varying level and topic) and feel more comfortable in the virtual interview environment.
- Résumé and cover letter-writing
- Job search assistance
- Job postings from employers that want Scranton Alumni
Discover how The University of Scranton online Master of Business Administration (MBA) can make a difference in your life. Request more information or speak with one of our Program Managers at 866-373-9547.
- The University of Scranton Office of Career Services. Post-graduation activities for the Graduate School Class of 2015. Accessed on June 9, 2016, from http://www.scranton.edu/studentlife/studentaffairs/careers/sub-pages/followup-surveys/2015GSSurvey.pdf
- The University of Scranton Office of Career Services. Post-graduation activities for the Graduate School Class of 2014. Accessed on June 9, 2016, from http://www.scranton.edu/studentlife/studentaffairs/careers/sub-pages/followup-surveys/2014GSSurvey.pdf