Admissions Requirements for The University of Scranton’s Online Programs
Additional application documents may be required and vary by program. Please check with your Program Manager to confirm necessary application materials at (866) 373-9547.
1. A completed application for admission. To obtain an application, call 1-866-373-9547 or complete our online application form.
2. Evidence of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or the equivalent from an international college or university. Applicants are required to submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Admission requires an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
3. Professional resumé. Resumé must indicate three or more years of supervisory or professional work experience.
4. Three letters of reference, at least one of which is from a supervisor or other professional reference.
5. Official transcripts from each college or university you have previously attended or are currently attending.
Required application documents vary by program. Please check with your Program Manager to confirm necessary application materials at (866) 373-9547.
Once admitted, students will complete a mandatory online tutorial on academic honesty and submit a signed statement agreeing to abide by The University of Scranton's academic honor code.
International applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide proof of English proficiency by submitting TOEFL, STEP or IELTS scores.
All application materials should be sent to:
The University of Scranton
Online Processing Center
851 Trafalgar Court
Maitland, FL 32751